The content found on this website is intended to give you legal information, not legal advice. The law differs in each jurisdiction and even similar laws may be interpreted differently in different courts or places and will often change depending on your individual circumstances. Laws are often complex and the general information that has been provided on this website will not fit every circumstance. You should consult a solicitor to get specific advice regarding your situation and nothing on this website constitutes legal advice.
You use this site and any content found on this site at your own risk. REEFWA, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Western Australia Inc and Business Law WA Pty Ltd are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of the site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site.
As a member of REEFWA you will have access to the following documents. All documents are in word format to allow the user to download and modify if need be. Login as a member to acess these documents.
- Types of Employment
- Employment of Children
- Personal Assistants – Who is the Employer?
Minimum Employment Standards for National System Employers
- Who are National System Employers
- National Employment Standards
- Modern Awards
- Summary of the Real Estate Industry Award 2010
- Summary of the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
Minimum Employment Standards for State System Employers
- Who are State System Employers
- Minimum Conditions of Employment Act
- Termination, Change & Redundancy General Order
- Termination of Employment
- Long Service Leave
- Jury Duty
- Emergency Services Activities
- State Awards
- Summary of the Clerks’ (Commercial Social & Professional Services Award)
Contracts of Employment
- Creating a Contract of Employment
- How do Employment Contracts Operate
- Template Contracts of Employment for National System Employers
- Template Contracts of Employment for State System Employers
- Varying a contract of Employment
- Who is entitled?
- Relationship to Awards
- How Much?
- Choice of Fund
- Superannuation Records
Record Keeping Requirements
- National System Employers
- State System Employers
- Privacy Act
If you are not yet a member you can Join Online. Being a member of REEFWA will give you all the information you need to be compliant with the legislation and could save you tens of thousands of dollars.
For further information please contact the Association on:
Phone: (08) 9365 7510
Fax: (08) 9365 7550
Disclaimer: The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia (CCIWA) has taken all reasonable care in preparing this information, however it is provided as a guide only. It is not legal advice and CCIWA and the Real Estate Employers’ Federation of Western Australia does not accept liability for any claim or loss whatsoever which results from any person acting or refraining from acting on the information provided in or through this website.