The Committee of REEFWA invites real estate business owners, directors, senior managers and HR payroll administrators to attend the 2016 REEFWA IR Conference. This event will provide you as a Real Estate Employer, with an insight into how you can better run your business and make sure you are performing within the industrial legal framework for the real estate industry.
The IR Conference will cover a wide range of interesting and relatable topics as well as plenty of opportunity to network with others in the industry.
This event has been approved for 6.5 CPD points by the Department of Commerce.
Date: Wednesday, 13 July 2016 | Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Venue: CCI, 180 Hay Street, East Perth
Early bird cost: $275, 50% off for a second person from the same office
Regular cost: $345 for REEFWA Members, $395 Non-Members
Click here to register http://cciwa.com/events/whatson/reefwa-conference
For more information please contact REEFWA on (08) 9365 7510.
Occupational Safety and Health Manual now available for members to download at no cost
Simply login and go to the Occupational Safety and Health tab to download your copy now
Protecting the Interests of Real Estate Employers Since 1991/1992
The Real Estate Employers’ Federation of Western Australia Inc (REEFWA) charter is to act as an organisation of employers to:
- Promote, Protect, Preserve and Represent the industrial interests of its members and;
- Provide advice and guidance and assist any member party to an industrial matter or dispute.
REEFWA has been protecting the interests of Real Estate Employers through many changes of Government and with these changes, the complex and ever changing employer/employee relations matters.
- Did you know that failure to have a valid written contract of employment with your employees can attract a $51,000 fine from the Fair Work Ombudsman for each employee?
- Did you know you MUST pay your sales representatives a car allowance and an annual leave entitlement?
As an employer of real estate sales representatives, property managers and clerical staff you cannot afford NOT to be a REEFWA Member!
Real Estate Employers' Federation of Western Australia membership provides you benefits to ensure the smooth operation of your business.
REEFWA membership includes membership to Western Australia’s peak business organisation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA (CCI).
This dual membership provides access to CCI’s extensive advisory services through the Employee Relations Advice Centre, events, networking, specialist publications and expert training services. This ensures member agents have access to superior training programs which attract Compulsory Professional Development (CPD) points.
REEFWA members enjoy privileged access to expert employee relations advice for matters including but not limited to:
- Contracts of Employment
- The Fair Work Act
- The Real Estate Industry and Clerical Services Awards
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Pay Rates, Superannuation and Long Service Leave
- Lawful Employee Dismissal
- General employer / employee relations